The convenient, easy-to-use telecommunications system for deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-disabled Georgians. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Georgia Relay is a FREE public service that connects people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech-disabled and use a TTY (text telephone) or other assistive phone device, with people who use standard telephones, relaying the conversation between both parties. Users pay no setup charges or fees for local calls and there is no limit on the length or number of calls you may place or receive.
Anyone may initiate a Georgia Relay call simply by:
Dialing 7-1-1 or
Spanish: 1-800-255-0135 (Voice)
Customer Service: 1-866-694-5824
Georgia Relay features:
- Voice Carry-Over â€“ for people who are hard-of-hearing but speak clearly
- Hearing Carry-Over â€“ for people with significant speech disabilities who hear clearly
- Speech-To-Speech â€“ for people with mild-to-moderate speech disabilities who hear clearly
- Spanish Relay â€“ for Spanish-speaking TTY users and hearing callers
- Internet Relay â€“ make relay calls over the Internet
- Video Relay Service â€“ for sign language users
For people who qualify medically and financially, free equipment is available through the Georgia Telecommunications Equipment Distribution Program. To learn more, call 1-800-547-0710 (Voice/TTY) or visit www.gachi.org.
CapTelÂ® now available in Georgia!
Grown your business with Georgia Relay Partner
Join the FREE program for businesses today! Call or visit them online to learn more.
www.GeorgiaRelay.org or 1-866-694-5824 (Voice/TTY).